One-on-one Mentoring Session
Approximately 90 minutes in length. In person, practical lifestyle strategies that will fast track the process of regaining your health, hope, financed, legal wish list to take to lawyers, divorce preparation, and happiness after your separation or divorce.
One-on-one Online Skype Consultation
Approximately 90 minutes in length. On-line, practical lifestyle strategies that will fast track the process of regaining your health, hope and happiness after your separation or divorce.
Conflict Coaching Session
Approximately 90 minutes in length. Conflict management strategies that help you relinquish your role as a partner and gain power as an individual and co-parent.
Coaching is partnering with you, the client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal potential.
Conflict coaching involves a conflict management specialist providing on-on-one support to a person enabling them to constructively deal with conflict.
A one-on-one process in which a trained coach helps people gain increased competence and confidence to manage and engage in interpersonal conflicts.
Goals of Conflict Coaching:
- Increases the client’s ability to manage self and others in conditions of environmental and personal turbulence, crisis, and conflict.
- Improve the client’s ability to manage the tensions between family and personal needs and demands.
- Decrease acting out of emotions, unconscious conflicts, and other psychodynamic patterns.
- Improve the client’s capacity to learn and grow.
- Improve the client’s ability to have difficult conversations with their ex-partner in a more constructive way.
- Improve the client’s stress management skills and stress hardiness.
2 hour workshops operating on demand on Saturday afternoons. Reclaiming your sense of self; helps you build a bridge to peace through your own personal growth, and self-discovery. The Divorce Mentor helps you as a whole person, not just the emotional adjustments, but everyday life challenges for you and your children. Just some of the reasons people choose to do a workshop:
- To improve their existing relationship with their ex-partner (for the kids)
- Deal with the fall-out of separation and divorce
- Feel calmer, gain some perspective and to relieve anxiety
- Be more effective in their day to day life
- Gain clarity about the direction to take to move forward with greater confidence
- To heal from the loss
- To break a cycle of self-defeating behaviour for themselves (and their children)
A friendly, caring, experienced approach, qualified guest speaker on the post- divorce process of getting your life back in shape. Emotionally, physically, practically, it makes hope real. Inspired to move from chaos to confidence, you’ll be amazed how great life can be on the other side!
Online Training Package
Stay tuned for the next workshop schedule or call to organize your group workshop.